In this fun and energy filled workshop we focus on the 10 strategies that will help you to get you more of what you do want and less of what you don't want.
1. YOU EITHER GET IT, OR YOU DON’T
Thomas Watson the chairman for IBM once said “I think there is a world market for maybe five computers” – do you think he got it?
2. LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT
“The mind is everything what you think you become” – Buddha
3. PEOPLE DO WHAT WORKS FOR THEM – EVEN IF IT DOESN’T
“Poverty is a result of choices not of poor luck” – Celso Cukierkorn
4. NOTHING CHANGES UNTIL YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
“More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren’t so busy denying them” – The Gottman Institute
5. LIFE REWARDS THOSE WHO GET INTO ACTION
“It’s easy to dream about it, but much harder to execute it” – Gary Vaynerchuk
6. THERE IS NO REALITY, ONLY PERCEPTION
“Thoughts become perception, perception becomes reality. Alter your thoughts, alter your reality” – William James
7. LIFE IS MANAGED – NOT CURED
“The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem” – Captain Jack Sparrow
8. WE TEACH PEOPLE HOW TO TREAT US
“People treat us the way we teach them to treat us” – Wayne Dyer
9. FORGIVENESS IS POWER
“Forgiveness liberates the soul, it removes fear. That’s why is is such a powerful weapon” – Nelson Mandela
10. YOU CANNOT HIT WHAT YOU DON’T AIM FOR
“The tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach” – Benjamin Mays.